Thursday, February 27, 2014

I HAVE A TEENAGER!! AGHHHH FLOYD IS 13 YEARS OLD. CAN THIS REALLY BE??

Every year I try to interview my children just to capture in time where they are in life.  Now that Floyd is 13 I can tell that this process will become more difficult.  So here goes...

I AM.......Floyd Melton
I AM IN A....good class
I HAVE A.....dog
I PLAY....sports
I WORRY ABOUT.....school
I KNOW....lots of people
I WATCH....TV
I WANT....respect
I CRAVE....food
I USUALLY.....waste time
I REMEMBER.....nothing
I DISLIKE.....school
I GO.....to many places
I WENT......to Washington DC
I CAN.....play lots of sports
I FEEL GOOD WHEN....I don't have homework
I READ....6 books a year
I WRITE.....paragraphs
I BELIEVE....Jesus Christ
I AM SCARED OF......getting in trouble
I LISTEN TO.....music
I WISH I COULD......dunk a basketball
I LOVE.....my family
I AM HAPPY.....that it's my birthday
I AM THANKFUL FOR......my health

We'll there ya go folks.....the TEEN has spoken!



No comments: